Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
I'm sick as well. Let us remember that without dispreferred times, there would be no reference for preferred times.
Don't let your wishes for what has not happened blind you to the possibilities of your available realities! Although health is preferable, it is not required to live a life in accord with nature.
Stay strong. Stand fast and be stoic.
Anonymous C replied with this 8 years ago, 5 minutes later, 46 minutes after the original post[^][v]#851,770
@851,756 (dw skg llc ltd co inc) > I'll TRY not to remember this when you're sick and I'm praying for your speedy recovery
I never get sick anymore. The key to not getting sick is to really, really want to get sick. Also, it helps to eat healthy.
dw skg llc ltd co inc (OP) replied with this 8 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#851,801