Topic: Anyone here drink decaf coffee?
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #70,304 I have a few questions.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 hours later[^] [v] #848,455 Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 17 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,458 I don't drink any kind of coffee but I can answer your questions anyway.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 58 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,463 Rarely.
If it’s after 1 pm but I need to remain focused through 7 pm then I might have a mix of regular and decaf. It’s functional.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,481 Yeah sometimes
Syntax joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,482 On rare occasions I try the so called new best and much like low calorie beer the fake coffee leaves EVERYTHING 2 B Desired
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 22 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,483 Drinking non alcoholic beer or decaf coffee is like eating bad caviar: what’s the point?
Anonymous B replied with this 8 years ago , 2 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,521 @848,458 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
real men drink coffee..
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 40 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,529 dw skg llc joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,533 @848,458 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
> I don't drink any kind of coffee but I can answer your questions anyway.
bitch
dw skg llc double-posted this 8 years ago , 16 seconds later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,534 Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 minute later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,535 Decaf drinkers shall be amongst the first to go up the chimney. Thanks.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 8 years ago , 4 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,536 @848,521 (B)
Real..northern....gentlemen..drink....tea..
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU double-posted this 8 years ago , 17 seconds later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,537 @848,533 (dw skg llc )
Eat shit and die nerd.
Obsession Detector !oq29jam3/o joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 hour later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,560 I wouldn't even drink normal coffee.
Anonymous D replied with this 8 years ago , 1 hour later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #848,581 @848,529 (H)
@848,534 (dw skg llc ) dw skg llc replied with this 8 years ago , 19 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #848,850 @848,537 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
drinking coffee instead
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 8 years ago , 7 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #848,975 @previous (dw skg llc )
An acceptable alternative.
↕