Topic: what's up I slept in a closet last night
dw skg llc started this discussion 8 years ago #70,159 I'm dw
Anon Z joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 8 minutes later[^] [v] #847,069 So you're coming out of the closet now?
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 9 minutes later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #847,075 Tell us something we couldn't have guessed.
dw skg llc (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 13 seconds later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #847,076 @847,069 (Anon Z )
sick predictable joke!! high five
dw skg llc (OP) double-posted this 8 years ago , 25 seconds later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #847,077 @847,075 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
oh look you made it too! this is going just how I wanted it to go
im not being sarcastic
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 49 seconds later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #847,078 so like, was there a fag in there
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 30 minutes later, 50 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #847,082 expected this to be a Triptych thread..
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 50 seconds later, 50 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #847,083 I used to sleep in my closet as well. I felt more safe sleeping in a small confined area.
Sheila LaBoof replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 53 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #847,085 @previous (F)
I do recommend that homes be equipped with not bed-rooms, but instead, "sleep chambers".
Anonymous B replied with this 8 years ago , 22 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #847,088 @847,082 (E)
At least you didn't have to come out. We already knew you were gay.
dw skg llc (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 5 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #847,191 @847,083 (F)
yeah it's better than sleeping on a floor with 3 other fart machines
I feel like harry Potter
↕