Topic: If you snort the snowflakes you get high.
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #69,944 Snort all the snowflakes on your screen to get fucked up.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 18 minutes later[^] [v] #844,851 I snorted them all, but they keep coming back!
I do feel pretty awesome now, but I'm also starting to worry about how much my flat is worth.
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 4 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #844,934 I found some mediocre bar coke that id left at someone's house. That really helped with the hangover pains.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 10 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #844,938 @previous (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
> I found some mediocre bar coke that id left at someone's house. That really helped with the hangover pains.
you are starting to sound like a poor svet
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL replied with this 8 years ago , 13 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #844,943 @previous (D)
My everything hurts :(
16bitch !BMhSp1fpyA joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #844,944 @OP
> Snort all the snowflakes on your screen to get fucked up.
Especially the yellow ones.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 26 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #844,952 @844,943 (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
I wonder if that's related to the drug use and lack of sleep and poor diet and homosexuality
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL replied with this 8 years ago , 32 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #844,957 @previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
I think i got sick actually
Fuck
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 8 years ago , 29 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #844,959 @previous (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
Those things can increase the likelihood of getting sick.
What do you think you have? Flu? Cold?
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL replied with this 8 years ago , 11 hours later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #844,994 @previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
Cold i think. I feel a lil better after sleeping. Got some cuddles :>
beckyderp !LiptondPyg joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #844,998 @previous (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
Fag
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL replied with this 8 years ago , 12 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #845,003 @previous (beckyderp !LiptondPyg)
Yeah, pretty gay. I fucked the fuck out of Aubrey.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 8 years ago , 1 hour later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #845,007 @844,994 (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
Gay.
@previous (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
Mega gay.
Feel better bb and try not to spread your disease around.
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL replied with this 8 years ago , 4 hours later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #845,099 @previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
I slept and had Christmas dinner at the rehab and feel much better :>
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 52 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #845,114 @845,003 (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
Good work m8
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL replied with this 8 years ago , 3 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #845,171
↕