Topic: Would you eat at a restaurant with the name
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #69,812 AsianCajun Poboys?
Sounds like something a toothless, southern, inbred, hillbilly would name a food joint.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later[^] [v] #843,827 I'd have to consult my Miller Guide before deciding whether to eat there.
INDY THE GREAT™ !OlQJDfNCjY joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #843,828 I probably would, but one thing I would not do is be a loser obsessed stalker.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 8 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #843,829 @previous (INDY THE GREAT™ !OlQJDfNCjY)
What makes you think this is about you?
Jesus fucking christ, stop acting like a fucking victim.
INDY THE GREAT™ !OlQJDfNCjY replied with this 8 years ago , 19 minutes later, 28 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #843,832 @previous (A)
No, seriously, you need psychological help.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 6 minutes later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #843,833 @previous (INDY THE GREAT™ !OlQJDfNCjY)
You're fucking pathetic. Your obsession with thinking everyone is obsessed with you, is really quite sad.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later, 38 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #843,834 @843,832 (INDY THE GREAT™ !OlQJDfNCjY)
> No, seriously, you need psychological help.Anonymous D double-posted this 8 years ago , 53 seconds later, 39 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #843,835 @843,833 (A)
stop posting about him you fucking weirdo
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 minutes later, 45 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #843,836 I love these drama topics. I wish I bought popcorn earlier.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 28 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #843,839 How about you keep your holy aids and inject it from your balls in your mouth to keep it from spreading.
↕