Topic: Does Hell Week come before or after Doxmas?
Meta started this discussion 9 years ago #69,514
I keep forgetting
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #841,441
@OP
Since no one has ever been doxxed on "Doxmas", it hardly matters. Thanks.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 8 minutes later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #841,445
you truly have a face of light
@OP
> I keep forgettingAnonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #841,501
It's all just bullshit headcanon anyway.
Anonymous ain't shit.
Anonymous C replied with this 9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #841,503
@previous (D)
> It's all just bullshit headcanon anyway.
>
> Anonymous ain't shit.
what is the such a big deal dawg to rant for weeks and weeks
Anonymous D replied with this 9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #841,505
@previous (C)
You don't know who I am. I am anonymous. Thanks.
↕