Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Remember Digg?

Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #69,413

It was like reddit but worse.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 46 seconds later[^] [v] #840,375

http://digg.com/video/jaguar-v-caiman

Fuck Dogg joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 45 minutes later, 46 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #840,382

I remember the share on digg button but I didn't realize until just now that I had now idea what digg was

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #840,443

@previous (Fuck Dogg)
ok

Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 26 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #840,455

@840,382 (Fuck Dogg)
You should share this opinion on del.icio.us. Thanks.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.