Topic: I just realized I wasn't using HTTPS on minichan.
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #69,383 Now I am. I feel more secure already.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 25 minutes later[^] [v] #840,122 Meta will still find a way to stalk you.
Washing-Up Liquid™ !jKwXp9RUNE joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 12 minutes later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #840,123 Good move: this place has real stalkers.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 38 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #840,124 @previous (Washing-Up Liquid™ !jKwXp9RUNE)
> implying https will stop them
ha
haha
hahahahaha
ha
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 5 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #840,197 Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #840,226 Q. What's the difference between a bagpipe and a trampoline?
A. You take off your shoes when you jump on a trampoline.
↕