Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Have they ever got so long that they curved neatly underneath and made little tapping noises when you walked on a hard floor?
Anonymous B replied with this 9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^][v]#840,078
@previous (A)
I do not believe they have ever gotten quite that long.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 29 seconds later, 7 minutes after the original post[^][v]#840,080
Did you eat the clippings?
Anonymous B replied with this 9 years ago, 7 minutes later, 14 minutes after the original post[^][v]#840,081
@previous (C)
When I was a kid I would save my toenail clippings in a little jar. My parents looked into selling my collection online as a curiosity item, but eBay wouldn't let you sell human body parts.
I was disappointed that they tried to sell it because my hope in collecting them up was that I would someday be cloned by aliens or super advanced humans.
(Edited 55 seconds later.)
Chili dog !Ff3c.iIhPw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 30 seconds later, 15 minutes after the original post[^][v]#840,082
I haven't trimmed my toenails since Obama's inauguration, lol.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 8 seconds later, 15 minutes after the original post[^][v]#840,083
Shit, you must not wear shoes.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#840,097
I haven't cut my toenails since 2016.
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 34 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^][v]#840,101
that sounds painful
long nails suck
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^][v]#840,144
Becky
Fuck Dogg joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 19 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#840,391