Topic: Join my movement for social change called SNAB
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #69,248
SNAB. It stands for Some Niggers Aren't Black.
The Expert™ !yCZwBr5NNQ joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #838,881
As a black man, I find this offensive.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #838,884
@previous (The Expert™ !yCZwBr5NNQ)
It's already working. This is how all social change happens.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 23 minutes later, 30 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #838,896
@838,881 (The Expert™ !yCZwBr5NNQ)
As a black man, I
I
seems alot like black
lie bitch, and your little nipples went to france
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #838,933
↕