Topic: If I could bring Albert Einstein back from the dead to ask him one question...
Catherine !TGirlYJKXM started this discussion 9 years ago #69,048 The question I would ask is, "Does God play dice with the universe?"
WSD !m2cp3rR5zw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 38 minutes later[^] [v] #837,434 Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 12 minutes later, 50 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #837,435 He already covered that one.
Catherine !TGirlYJKXM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 51 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #837,436 @837,434 (WSD !m2cp3rR5zw)
What the fuck kind of promotion is that?
@previous (C)
Even with the advancements in quantum mechanics since his first death?
Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #837,450 I would ask him "Coke or Pepsi?"
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 5 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #837,474 I would ask him why he took credit for all of the discoveries and research by Syntax
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 20 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #837,477
↕