Topic: I'm about to watch The Room.
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #68,994
Wish me luck.
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #837,066
omg
Jealous
Are you gonna watch the disaster artist? Has it even come out yet?
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #837,067
@previous (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
> Are you gonna watch the disaster artist? Has it even come out yet?
IT COMES OUT TOMORROW BITCH
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 8 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #837,070
You don't need luck. It's one of the greatest films ever made.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 1 minute later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #837,073
@previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
I know, that's why I'll be lucky if I don't die of sheer joy.
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL replied with this 9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #837,075
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 26 seconds later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #837,076
@previous (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
> WHAT
THATS WHAT I SAID
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL replied with this 9 years ago, 34 seconds later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #837,077
@previous (A)
FUCK
First thing I'm doing after my first two finals
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 33 seconds later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #837,078
@previous (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
Sounds like a plan!
Fuck Dogg joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #837,099
@837,066 (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
> omg
> Jealous
> Are you gonna watch the disaster artist? Has it even come out yet?
that sounds so bad
I hate James Franco
if I want to see Tommy wiseau I'll watch Tommy wiseau not some self obsessed pedophile asshole
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #837,100
@previous (Fuck Dogg)
stfu hater
u just jealous
(Edited 25 seconds later.)
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago, 21 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #837,107
Just finished, I'll leave a full review of it on my blog thread later (I'm the guy with the week old blog with 200+ replies).
Fuck Dogg replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #837,116
@previous (A)
wow you're that same guy???? who knew!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Edited 12 seconds later.)
↕