Topic: I currently have $51.93 in Bitcoins right now.
Catherine !TGirlYJKXM started this discussion 9 years ago #68,790 I initially put in $30 worth.
I am considering on putting in another $30.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 12 minutes later[^] [v] #835,502 Considering on
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 4 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #835,551 Remember when Matt told the fora he had 15 million dollars worth if Bitcoin.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #835,552 @previous (C)
lol did he? when was that
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 7 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #835,566 @previous (D)
Here
> Wait, you cannot be serious. Years ago, I bought like 5000 of them and forgot about them, but I still have them. Is this for real?(Edited 1 minute later.)
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 4 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #835,568 !
↕