Topic: I read a headline that there are noodles that don't obey the law of gravity!
Sheila LaBoof started this discussion 9 years ago #68,676 I'm not clicking that link though, it sounds like fuckin click bait horseshit
Those fuckin noodles are made of ordinary atoms like anything else
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 minutes later[^] [v] #834,688 Gravity is really just a theory.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 7 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #834,731 Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 5 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #834,733 fake news..
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #834,782 Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #834,784 For a minute there I thought you were referencing string theory, but this is clearly way more complicated:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/ramen-noodles-yellowknife-frozen-1.4416734
↕