Topic: So salty
Ks started this discussion 9 years ago #68,490 Whatever became of mark's obsession?
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 46 seconds later[^] [v] #833,733 I am not. Mark.
Anonymous B double-posted this 9 years ago , 3 minutes later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #833,734 I do have a 7 cm beard
Ks (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #833,736 @previous (B)
Pics or gtfo.
Anonymous B replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #833,737 I really put toothpaste in my beard for it to be nicely spiked
Ks (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 7 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #833,738 Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 5 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #833,765 @833,737 (B)
@previous (Ks )
gàaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..
↕