Topic: Matt when are you opening your restaurant?
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #68,021
Chesty LaRue !Ep8pui8Vw2 joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #830,008
As soon as I start a go fund me page, where unsuspecting people will send me money.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #830,010
@previous (Chesty LaRue !Ep8pui8Vw2)
You are not he you brainless fucking idiot.
Chesty LaRue !Ep8pui8Vw2 replied with this 9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #830,013
@previous (A)
I am he you fucking brain dead idiot.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 50 minutes later, 58 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #830,022
@previous (Chesty LaRue !Ep8pui8Vw2)
Lol I am not me! Obsessed fuckfaces!
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 minute later, 59 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #830,023
When the pigs fly and the fat lady sings.
Chesty LaRue !Ep8pui8Vw2 replied with this 9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #830,028
@830,022 (C)
You are not me, I am not you, you fucking brain dead idiot.
↕