Topic: test
squeegee started this discussion 9 years ago #67,981
first
squeegee (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago, 7 seconds later[^] [v] #829,732
Nice
beckyderp !LiptondPyg joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 35 seconds later, 42 seconds after the original post[^] [v] #829,733
what
squeegee (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #829,734
@previous (beckyderp !LiptondPyg)
new phone
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 47 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #829,735
squeegee joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 9 minutes later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #829,737
I can't post as a mod anymore. How am I supposed to impersonate r04r if I can't post with authority?
beckyderp !LiptondPyg replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #829,759
@previous (squeegee)
Fixed, hopefully I didn't accidentally give you actual mod powers
r04r replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #829,775
@previous (beckyderp !LiptondPyg)
Thanks.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 17 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #829,782
@previous (r04r)
> r04r
> modlink
Does MAtt really fall for this?
↕