Topic: Are you currently wearing socks
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #67,870
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
yes
7
37%
no
11
58%
not sure
1
5%
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 49 seconds later[^] [v] #828,715 And shoes
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 minutes later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #828,717 I'm barefoot. Only because I have sexy feet.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 5 minutes later, 8 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #828,719 @previous (C)
> I'm barefoot. Only because I have sexy feet.
yes this
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #828,729 Yes I'm not an animal
Anonymous C replied with this 9 years ago , 9 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #828,730 @previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
If you're not a plant, you are, in fact, an animal. Thanks.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 9 years ago , 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #828,732 @previous (C)
I could be bacteria thanks.
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 35 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #828,733 Yes I wish i was wearing multiple pairs of socks or had wool socks, it was hella cold today
q. joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #828,773 @previous (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
thats probably the only reason i hVent moved to canada.
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #828,840 @828,730 (C)
Fuckalms is, in fact, an fungu.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 10 hours later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #828,938 I am not
Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 25 seconds later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #828,939 That is my private information.
Catherine !TGirlYJKXM joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 6 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #828,940 No, because I am currently in bed.
Anonymous I replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #828,946 Update: I am
Anonymous L joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #828,956 I voted no, which was true, but now I am wearing socks.
Meta replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #828,970 I'm wearing one sock, on account of the doctor taking my left foot due to diabetes.
Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #828,971 @previous (Meta )
fake Meta detected.
Anonymous N joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 11 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #828,977 @previous (M)
Yeah, the real Meta wouldn't settle for a single-foot amputation.
Anonymous L replied with this 9 years ago , 3 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #829,065 @previous (N)
He’d let the Free Market decide.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 6 days later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #831,526 bump
Anonymous L replied with this 9 years ago , 4 hours later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #831,542 not currently wearing socks
Anonymous O joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 17 hours later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #831,800 I am wearing nothing but socks..
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 9 years ago , 18 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #831,802 Nope
Anonymous P joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 26 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #831,805 I am wearing a New Zealand Merino™ and Australian Possum™ blended wool sock. The finest, softest, warmest, sock ever produced. Thanks
↕