Topic: I have to poop but I'm spooning with my purring cat
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #67,400
This and more
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 6 minutes later[^] [v] #824,796
Poop now, pick it up later.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 40 seconds later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #824,798
@previous (B)
poop in bed?
Meta joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #824,812
Just don't poop!
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 5 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #824,872
get a blog
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 26 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #824,873
@previous (D)
> get a blog
update: I pooped in bed
↕