Topic: OK, so practically every user here makes over 150k per year...
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #67,124 So, how much do you normally save per month?
Pic unrelated. Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 54 minutes later[^] [v] #822,381 i dont make anywhere close to that
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 15 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #822,384 $100,000/day
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #822,385 Base salary: $118k
Bonus: $6k
Other: $17k
My take home is $69k
I know I am saving at least $12,000 a year. I’m currently funding a business and some investments.
(Edited 10 seconds later.)
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 17 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #822,389 About $20 a month so I can learn how to commit suicide for under $20. So far, all of them have failed.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 27 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #822,398 No one here makes that much. Thanks.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 16 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,403 @previous (F)
I've seen people here claim to make
at least that much. Should I post links?
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 5 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,404 I make around $150k, probably save $20k a year
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 14 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,406 @previous (G)
You save about $1700 per month? Are you living an expensive lifestyle?
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,407 @822,385 (D)
> I’m currently funding a business and some investments.
Most of your income goes into that?
Anonymous F replied with this 9 years ago , 23 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,409 @822,403 (A)
Well, as we well know, anything claimed on Minichan is true!
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,410 @previous (F)
You don't believe that Svet's apartment is worth £302k?
Anonymous G replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,422 @822,406 (A)
That's cash saved for holidays and toys and shit, not what I have after expenses. A lot of my spare cash goes to paying off my house faster.
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,433 @OP
I make less than than twenty percent of that..
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 30 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,437 I made like 2-2.5k last year lmao
Anonymous D replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,447 @822,407 (A)
A fair amount, yes. I’m finding retirement savings, have moderate medical expenses, and I’m being a little risky with some investments.
Anonymous D double-posted this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,470 @822,403 (A)
I think only two anons make around $150k. I’m one of them.
Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #822,486 lmao
↕