Topic: Becky disappears...mc goes down..
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #66,483 where there is smoke...there is fire..
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago , 7 hours later[^] [v] #817,212 bump..
Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 9 years ago , 10 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #817,216 waiting for becky to address this issue..
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 24 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #817,226 Would you feed becky when she got hungry?
cccuuunnttt !LiptondPyg joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #817,227 When did I disappear?
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 10 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #817,231 @previous (cccuuunnttt !LiptondPyg)
> When did I disappear?
It seemed like I haven't seen you post for a couple of of days..
Perhaps I just did not see your stuff..
thing is when I wasn't noticing you posting...I missed you..
↕