Topic: FAO Minichan mods
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo started this discussion 9 years ago #66,330 You are all hereby reported for Dereksecution. Thanks.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 minutes later[^] [v] #815,974 I wouldn't fuck with the mods if I were you. They're already thinking about banning your bitch ass.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 13 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #815,981 @previous (B)
I think it is.
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 4 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #815,982 @815,974 (B)
The Big Daddies Derek shall get to the bottom of this!
Anonymous C replied with this 9 years ago , 5 minutes later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #815,983 @previous (Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo)
Cram it, faggot!
Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 10 minutes later, 35 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #815,984 @815,974 (B)
Maybe I should be a Big Daddy Derek more often!
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo double-posted this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 36 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #815,985 Fuck the mods!
The Mods joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 44 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #816,002 No.
McTurnip !ik5IYPHKKQ joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #816,064
↕