Topic: Driving down to Florida today for vaca.I bet the rest of you are so jealous.
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #65,742
A whole week laying on the beach in the sun.
So long suckers.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 minutes later[^] [v] #811,375
*lying
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #811,377
I ain't jealous. I'm going down to Daytona Beach next week.
FuckAlms !vX8K53rFBI joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 52 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #811,389
Nah.
brie !iFDoautiSM joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #811,390
well "so long" is right.
I hope Irma takes you quickly.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 7 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #811,391
I'm Going to Key West ?
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #811,441
@OP
> A whole week laying on the beach in the sun.
Just like the beached whale you are. ?
(Edited 10 seconds later.)
↕