Topic: I literally cannot stop buying Apple™ products.
Apple Albert started this discussion 9 years ago #65,642 I have a Macbook Pro, an iPhone 6s Plus, a 12.9" iPad Pro, and now I Want to buy the bluetooth earbuds! Help me, fora!
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #810,476 @OP
Have you considered those Christian anti-fagification shock therapy camps?
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 36 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #810,477 go back to where you came from
iAnonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 17 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #810,478 Why don't you have an iPhone 7+™?
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #810,479 It's easy: just move to the middle east, central/eastern Africa, or Cuba!
http://time.com/3502453/apple-iphone-sanction-tech/ Apple Albert (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 4 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #810,482 @810,478 (iAnonymous B )
I am, in fact, waiting for the iPhons 8™.
Anonymous C replied with this 9 years ago , 3 minutes later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #810,488 have you considered a sex change
(Edited 1 minute later.)
iAnonymous F replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #810,489 @810,482 (Apple Albert )
True Apple fans don't wait.
↕