Topic: fao cat owners
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #65,600 do you pick your cat's nose
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
I do
4
57%
I do not
3
43%
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 6 minutes later[^] [v] #810,008 Becky draad
beckyderp !yDoooooooo joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 20 minutes later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #810,011 i have never had to but i would if necessary
@previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
fuck you
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 27 minutes later, 54 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #810,018 If I thought they needed me to.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #810,068 no but I do rub the schmutz out of the corner of their eyes
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 9 years ago , 34 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #810,091 @810,011 (beckyderp !yDoooooooo)
Cease your rudeness immediately or I will escalate this to the admins.
↕