Topic: I have a plan to use my mobile data...
brie !iFDoautiSM started this discussion 9 years ago #65,513
... I'm going to try to host a website on my phone!
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago, 16 minutes later[^] [v] #809,207
I think I will call it phonechan or fonechan...
Which one do you think I should go for?
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 minute later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #809,208
Phonychan
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 41 minutes later, 59 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #809,215
alwaysdownchan
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 29 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #809,222
@809,208 (B)
@previous (C)
yes lol
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago, 5 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #809,283
↕