Topic: I re-created Jesus Christ on The Sims 4.
Catherine !TGirlYJKXM started this discussion 9 years ago #65,455 Except it's the Jesus that forensic anthropologists believe existed using data from the people of that time to draw up a face that would be accurate to how he might have looked. Had some trouble with the hair, but I think this hair might suffice either way. I had wing the body since they only drew a face. How did I do? Catherine !TGirlYJKXM (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago , 33 seconds later[^] [v] #808,777 Here is the reference image.
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 11 minutes later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #808,780 @OP
One cannot, in fact, re-create a person whom, in actual fact, never existed. Thanks.
FuckAlms !vX8K53rFBI joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 21 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #808,788 Those crazy eyes though...
Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 minutes later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #808,791 @808,780 (Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo)
Jesus existed you cunts he was the guy what invented dancing.
Catherine !TGirlYJKXM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,854 @previous (Green !BEERiVqJJw)
I thought Syntax invented dnacing?
Green !BEERiVqJJw replied with this 9 years ago , 41 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,855 @previous (Catherine !TGirlYJKXM)
You what mate?
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 9 years ago , 10 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,973 @previous (Green !BEERiVqJJw)
I think it is. Thanks.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 5 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,974 @808,854 (Catherine !TGirlYJKXM)
Syntax invented swing dancing
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 13 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #809,061 Jesus was a Muslim.
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 24 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #809,063 @OP
good grief cAth...the son of God had to have had bigger biceps..
↕