Topic: How do you safely make yourself sick?
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #65,425
I have eaten too many chocolate, I am a monster. How do I make myself sick? I'm scared.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 23 seconds later[^] [v] #808,534
tie some string to some candy, swallow it, yoink it out
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 41 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #808,535
deepthroat a penis
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 14 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #808,537
ipecac
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 23 minutes later, 38 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #808,543
I've taken a diarrhea.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #808,550
what is this
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 8 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,631
did you die @op
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,639
@OP
nice Idontwannagotoschoolpost
Meta joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,645
Go to Kunming and eat the plastic rice and dog meat fried in sewer oil ??
Dead !Pool..v42s joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 9 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #808,863
@808,535 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
> deepthroat a penis Green !BEERiVqJJw (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #808,866
@808,645 (Meta)
You what mate?
↕