Topic: Do you like my art, fora? It is an MS-Paint art.
brie !iFDoautiSM started this discussion 9 years ago #65,336 I drew with my mouse. Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #807,997 is that an Alien you know
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 2 minutes later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,999 @previous (B)
Yes, he gave me 10 Intergalactic Heepdarz to draw his portrait. I don't think the exchange rate is very good though.
Anonymous B replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #808,001 @previous (brie !iFDoautiSM)
that sucks can I get a heepdar
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 0 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #808,002 Better than the matt pic
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 48 seconds later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #808,003 @808,001 (B)
I just sent you one, did it show in your account yet?
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago , 4 minutes later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #808,004 @808,001 (B)
YOU HAVE RECEIVED ONE INTERGALACTIC HEEPDAR!
---------------------------------------------
Balance: 1 Heepdarz
Anonymous B replied with this 9 years ago , 3 minutes later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #808,006 @808,003 (brie !iFDoautiSM)
yeah I got it thanks i forgot I opened an account already
↕