Topic: Today is a glorious day
brie !iFDoautiSM started this discussion 9 years ago #65,315 The first day for ages in which I eat only fast food!
I will repeat this feat again soon when I visit Catherine.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 54 seconds later[^] [v] #807,859 Catherine is Autphag and male thanks
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 22 minutes later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,862 @previous (B)
Wrong.
(Edited 7 seconds later.)
Dead !Pool..v42s joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 15 hours later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,960 It's good to not eat fast food every day.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,036 ugh but it is going to be 100°F today brie
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,126 @previous (D)
It's 92 right now lol
↕