Topic: if you're not relaxing with a smoke at your shelter for gentlemen right now..
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #65,313
I genuinely pity you..
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #807,850
I'm not at a homeless shelter right now and I'm okay with that
Meta joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 35 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,851
@previous (B)
> I'm not at a homeless shelter right now and I'm okay with that brie !iFDoautiSM joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 12 minutes later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,852
@previous (Meta)
> > I'm not at a homeless shelter right now and I'm okay with that Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,854
> > I'm not at a homeless shelter right now and I'm okay with that
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,856
@OP
> I genuinely pity you.. Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 13 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,945
I'm not feeling the love..
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 4 hours later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,011
is bert real
it's so funny
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 31 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,013
@807,854 (E)
> > > I'm not at a homeless shelter right now and I'm okay with that Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 25 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,029
@previous (I)
> > > > I'm not at a homeless shelter right now and I'm okay with that Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,030
@previous (J)
> > > > > I'm not at a homeless shelter right now and I'm okay with that Anonymous J replied with this 9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,033
@OP please tell us about the years of experience you have in peeling potatoes for the Navy
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,074
@previous (J)
I've only peeled about three dozen potatos in my life..
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,075
@808,030 (K)
> > > > > > I'm not at a homeless shelter right now and I'm okay with that Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 16 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,080
haters gonna hate..
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago, 32 seconds later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,081
haters gonna hate..
Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 9 years ago, 1 minute later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,082
hate...it's what haters do..
Anonymous J replied with this 9 years ago, 11 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,084
@808,074 (A)
Then did they put you on full time toilet scrubbing, instead?
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #808,089
@previous (J)
damn you're an idiot..
Anonymous J replied with this 9 years ago, 3 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #808,213
Anonymous K replied with this 9 years ago, 3 days later, 4 days after the original post[^] [v] #808,975
It's been a couple of days. Has bert been kicked out of the shelter?
↕