Topic: Eating two Big Macs from a grown woman's vagina.
WSD !m2cp3rR5zw started this discussion 9 years ago #65,290
Discuss.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 2 hours later[^] [v] #807,700
I almost thought this was a McMatt post.
Jamice Dickinson joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 7 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,701
I bet it tasted like a Big Fish Delight Mac™.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 2 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,720
Jamice Dickinson replied with this 9 years ago, 9 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,721
@807,701 (Jamice Dickinson)
Lmao! ?
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 39 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,722
I thought WSD only liked chewing on live hot dogs.
↕