Topic: What shall I have for dinner tonight, fora?
The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM started this discussion 9 years ago #65,270 These are my possible choices. Well, fora?
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
Pizza
1
20%
Sushi
2
40%
Tex-Mex
1
20%
Burgers
1
20%
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 22 seconds later[^] [v] #807,548 I recommend eating a dick
Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 59 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #807,550 Write in: half an onion burger.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 4 minutes later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,553 @previous (Green !BEERiVqJJw)
Yum!
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 11 minutes later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,554 @OP
I recommend choosing from one of the many delicious Lipton® Recipe Secrets® selections featured here on Minichan.
The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 16 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,556 The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago , 16 seconds later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,557 @previous (The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM)
I will make it Asian by adding a teaspoon of soy sauce!
↕