Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: I hear it's somebody's birthday!
Gary the Realtor
started this discussion
9 years ago
#65,266
LOL happy 75th you crazy old piece of crap!
Watch
33 visits
brie
!iFDoautiSM joined in and replied with this
9 years ago
, 22 seconds later
[^]
[v]
#807,524
lol
Fake anon
!ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this
9 years ago
, 27 minutes later, 28 minutes after the original post
[^]
[v]
#807,531
Mazel tov!
Syntax
joined in and replied with this
9 years ago
, 3 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post
[^]
[v]
#807,535
I eye i slept through my me mine birthday. It was yesterday. The number 75 kind of depressed thee thy and I
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.