Topic: ITT: I reply to PMs
beckyderp !yDoooooooo started this discussion 9 years ago #65,232 I agree that is not very oriental.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #807,345 This is the worst topic I've read on this site for quite a while!
Perhaps not bert joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 minutes later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,348 @previous (B)
I find that very hard to believe.
Anonymous B replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,349 @previous (Perhaps not bert )
Yet it is, in fact, the case.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 15 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,351 This thread sucks.
Dead !Pool..v42s joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 18 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,499 beckyderp !yDoooooooo (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 6 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #807,601 @previous (Dead !Pool..v42s)
every time i've called you, you've been busy being high staring at traffic or some shit
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #807,647 Tag... you're it..
Anonymous F double-posted this 9 years ago , 29 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #807,648 Tag... you're it..
Anonymous F triple-posted this 9 years ago , 22 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #807,649 Tag... you're it..
beckyderp !yDoooooooo (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 5 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #807,686 @previous (F)
I didn't get a PM
Dead !Pool..v42s replied with this 9 years ago , 6 days later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #809,230 @807,601 (beckyderp !yDoooooooo)
Not entirely inaccurate
↕