Topic: My first book of poetry is now for sale on Amazon!
brie !iFDoautiSM started this discussion 9 years ago #65,228
I'm going to link it here because I don't care about being doxxed like the other ebook guy.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0753YNFW6
Please buy? Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 22 minutes later[^] [v] #807,324
Can I get a first edition copy signed by the author?
(Edited 10 seconds later.)
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 51 seconds later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,325
@previous (B)
When the paperback is approved, sure.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 32 seconds later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,326
Where my free sample at homie
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 1 minute later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #807,327
@previous (C)
If you have Kindle Unlimited you can read it for free.
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #807,340
I sold a copy!
The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #807,341
McCongrats!
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,361
> 2.99
You think I'm Bill Gates or something?
kook !!OPZbEQMT1 joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 21 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,363
Wouldnt let me buy it but I borrowed it through Kindle Unlimited
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,364
@previous (kook !!OPZbEQMT1)
thanks! I will get paid something for each page you read.
(Edited 43 seconds later.)
FuckAlms !vX8K53rFBI joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 39 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,365
@previous (brie !iFDoautiSM)
inb4 minichan becomes monetized this way.
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 16 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,366
How do you pronounce Jaime. It's like Jamie but spelt wrong
Anonymous H double-posted this 9 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,367
@807,365 (FuckAlms !vX8K53rFBI)
Don't you have a thing where you read everything posted and can't be selective?
FuckAlms !vX8K53rFBI replied with this 9 years ago, 28 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,375
@previous (H)
Far from it; I probably skip 3/4 of the threads here.
kook !!OPZbEQMT1 replied with this 9 years ago, 2 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #807,404
@807,364 (brie !iFDoautiSM)
Can you see that I did that? I dont exactly understand how it works
↕