Topic: ITT: Convince me not to buy a VR headset.
brie !iFDoautiSM started this discussion 9 years ago #65,145 Tell me how much better it will be next year and how I should wait.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 minutes later[^] [v] #806,747 Buy one today. Buy the better one when it comes out. The economy depends on people like you.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,765 Buy a car instead
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,775 Savings to cover a month of rent would feel pretty darn good to me.
Anonymous C replied with this 9 years ago , 30 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,777 @previous (D)
This is also a good option
Depressionman !qeK7ilt6gI joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 32 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,778 get a job ya god dang adult child
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 10 hours later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,830 @previous (Depressionman !qeK7ilt6gI)
I'm disabled.
@806,775 (D)
I have 9 months to spend a large sum of money, I am not allowed to save it past those 9 months.
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago , 41 seconds later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,831 @806,765 (C)
I don't drive, I might get an E-Bike or something though.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 32 minutes later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,837 @806,830 (brie !iFDoautiSM)
> I'm disabled.
Disabled men work at Goodwill.
Anonymous D replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,868 @806,830 (brie !iFDoautiSM)
intredasting
Buy it and return it for cash ;)
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 12 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,875 @previous (D)
I cannot keep it as cash either.
Anonymous D replied with this 9 years ago , 57 seconds later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,876 @previous (brie !iFDoautiSM)
Buy shit you can trade to sex workers for sloppy beejays
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 2 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,877 @previous (D)
No I will just buy Early Access VR games.
Anonymous D replied with this 9 years ago , 8 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,878 @previous (brie !iFDoautiSM)
It sounds like your mind is set. Go forth, bud.
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 7 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,879 Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,886 Buy me a shack to live in
Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,892 Enjoy knocking your snacks and drinks over.
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 16 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,894 @previous (Green !BEERiVqJJw)
You've convinced me not to buy VR.
↕