Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: I am Mordor
MORDOR
!Uvm54ORbmo started this discussion
9 years ago
#65,130
I am Mordor, and I have a fat nigger cock in my cum filled throat.
Watch
17 visits
MORDOR
!n9PP8q5SP. joined in and replied with this
9 years ago
, 32 minutes later
[^]
[v]
#806,651
No actually you are: sophie, catherine, hasegrove, autphag, big daddy derek, chatty, alba gal sempa, etc .;
Anonymous
C
joined in and replied with this
9 years ago
, 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post
[^]
[v]
#806,659
F-f-fat nigger cock, c-c-cum filled throat.
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.