Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: FAKE ANON: how do you feel today?
beckyderp
!yDoooooooo started this discussion
9 years ago
#65,062
Watch
19 visits
Fake anon
!ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this
9 years ago
, 1 hour later
[^]
[v]
#806,151
I'm ok, I just don't think moving or getting out of bed is going to be happening any time soon.
Fake anon
!ZkUt8arUCU double-posted this
9 years ago
, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post
[^]
[v]
#806,153
Also I smell really really bad.
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.