Topic: I call the next Minichan streaming slot.
brie !iFDoautiSM started this discussion 9 years ago #65,047 I will be streaming No Man's Sky tomorrow. Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 36 minutes later[^] [v] #806,083 No man cares
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,106 @previous (B)
I hope to achieve at least three viewers.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 5 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,131 @previous (brie !iFDoautiSM)
It is not about trans issues, is it?
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 6 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,145 brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,162 I will be starting within the half hour.
https://www.twitch.tv/harblcopter
Will bump again when live.
capt. squeegee joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #806,227 id watch but i'm on the road this weekend
brie !iFDoautiSM (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 7 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #806,324 乇乂ㄒ尺卂ㄒ卄|匚匚 joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 30 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #806,326 Is it okay if I join the stream?
MORDOR !n9PP8q5SP. joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #806,359 In the end he will magically die.
↕