Topic: I hereby declare Syntax as my new forafather!
Green !BEERiVqJJw started this discussion 9 years ago #64,709 Thanks.
brie !iFDoautiSM joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 minutes later[^] [v] #803,702 I hereby declare I am a foraOrphan.
The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #803,734 How could you?!?!?
brie !iFDoautiSM replied with this 9 years ago , 31 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #803,740 @previous (The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM)
I'm sorry I ran away from home, forafather!
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 7 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #803,806 @803,734 (The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM)
Maybe he wants to go to college for the rest of his life?
Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #803,812 @803,734 (The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM)
> How could you?!?!?
I know all about what happened in Alaska.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #803,821 @previous (Green !BEERiVqJJw)
The Icy-Poots™ incident, or the Frosty-Shart™ encounter?
The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM replied with this 9 years ago , 5 hours later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #803,859 @803,740 (brie !iFDoautiSM)
You can return, McProdigal son.
The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM double-posted this 9 years ago , 16 seconds later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #803,860 @803,812 (Green !BEERiVqJJw)
You wouldn't dare!
Green !BEERiVqJJw replied with this 9 years ago , 3 hours later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #803,901 @previous (The Witch Doctor !6W1Zpe4MCM)
You're right. The Japanese jaunt is more juicy. I will reveal what happened unless you pay me $60000000.
↕