Topic: I am not sure you understand how chopsticks work.
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #64,599 I am not sure you understand how chopsticks work.
I am not sure you understand how chopsticks work.
I am not sure you understand how chopsticks work.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 4 hours later[^] [v] #802,705 I could understand how to wipe my ass with a corncob..
but I am going to use toilet paper..
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #802,706 How do they work?
Catherine !TGirlYJKXM joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 4 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #802,756 I love using my chopsticks.
Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 52 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #802,761 @802,706 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
You take them to the waiter and ask for a knife and fork.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 5 hours later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #802,786 I tried eating rice with chopsticks before. Long story short, I ended up only eating 3 grains of rice.
Meta joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 2 minutes later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #802,787 @previous (F)
Is
that how Asians stay skinny?!
↕