Topic: Do any people of color post here?
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #64,021 Why is it only white people who are drawn to message boards such as these?
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #798,211 Maybe because of all the racism.
Also nigger.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #798,212 @previous (B)
> Maybe because of all the racism.
This site is hostile to literally everyone, not just people of color, yet it seems the white folk keep on coming back for more and more abuse.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 15 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #798,215 henn
Anonymous B replied with this 9 years ago , 2 minutes later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #798,217 @798,212 (A)
Maybe there are closet black people posting here. TTEH is probably black.
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 minutes later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #798,222 @OP
Minichan is the White man's fora. Thanks.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 5 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #798,225 I am a person of color. We exist, we just don't tell anyone unless there's a reason because at the end of the day, does it really matter?
http://niggertalk.org/topic/47 chili dog !!81dzJNNYL joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 35 seconds later, 32 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #798,227 one person on the internet said i was white
brie !kiTty82duI joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 11 minutes later, 43 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #798,232 @798,222 (Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo)
yeah the op is looking for
http://niggertalk.org/ Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago , 55 seconds later, 44 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #798,233 @previous (brie !kiTty82duI)
No she's not, she's asking if any people of color post
here , on minichan. Pay attention please.
beckyderp !yDoooooooo joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 4 minutes later, 48 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #798,234 Triptych, henn, John Redcorn, Foxygen, Mexican Steve, m0cl0v, and Matt's wife
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 9 years ago , 4 minutes later, 53 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #798,236 @798,232 (brie !kiTty82duI)
I think it is.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 11 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #798,237 Racist people like you are why. The fact that you assumed there are no people of color is racist.
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 9 years ago , 20 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #798,239 @previous (I)
The correct term is "colored people". Thanks.
Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #798,241 @previous (Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo)
> The correct term is "nigger". Thanks.
ftfy
kook !!OPZbEQMT1 joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 17 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #798,249 @798,234 (beckyderp !yDoooooooo)
What about ninjj?
Anonymous B replied with this 9 years ago , 18 hours later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #798,464 @798,233 (A)
why are you talking in third person
Anonymous B double-posted this 9 years ago , 26 seconds later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #798,465 @798,234 (beckyderp !yDoooooooo)
*half-mexican steve
Anonymous I replied with this 9 years ago , 13 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #798,467 @798,464 (B)
That's what tards generally do and for no apparent reason.
Anonymous L joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 57 seconds later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #798,468 @798,249 (kook !!OPZbEQMT1)
He's 100% European conquistador Spanish.
kook !!OPZbEQMT1 replied with this 9 years ago , 2 hours later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #798,494 @previous (L)
Lol correct
ninjj (white) joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 43 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #798,505 @798,468 (L)
@previous (kook !!OPZbEQMT1)
Hey! I'm half Mexican gardener and half Guatemalan housekeeper, but because I get pushed around by little kids I stay indoors now. I'm white because I choose to be, and because I can pass as a white person if I stay out of the sun
↕