Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
brie !kiTty82duI replied with this 9 years ago, 8 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^][v]#794,872
@794,848 (F)
Not yet. I have to find a container that's big enough to let him to fully squanch.
brie !kiTty82duI double-posted this 9 years ago, 14 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^][v]#794,875
@794,848 (F) @previous (brie !kiTty82duI)
Update, I found a really big jar and Squanchy's in there squanching it now.
marshtaculat joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 day later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#795,292
I'm in England and sick with jealousy that the Rickmobile isn't coming anywhere near my stupid country. More than life itself, I want an Interplanetary Junk Ship but so far the only place I can find it is on ebay, for silly money. Can I ask how much you paid for it? Also, how big is it, and is it tin or plastic? I need to figure out my options. Thanks!
brie !kiTty82duI replied with this 9 years ago, 6 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#795,351
@previous (marshtaculat)
The Interplanetary Junk Ship is $40 at the Rickmobile, it's made of aluminum, is pretty heavy and here's a pic next to a quarter for scale.
Anonymous C replied with this 9 years ago, 13 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#795,354
marshtaculat replied with this 9 years ago, 4 hours later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#795,510
Thanks for the info Brie - much appreciated.
Jsvco joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 weeks later, 3 weeks after the original post[^][v]#800,084
@brie @brie !kiTty82duI With the Interplanetary Junk Ship are you able to remove the Rick and Morty figure from the ship?? or are they station and actually stuck to the ship. I was at the SD stop and the ship sold out in minutes. So i'm planning to hit up the Anaheim stop tomorrow!
(Edited 6 minutes later.)
brie !kiTty82duI replied with this 9 years ago, 37 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[^][v]#800,085