Topic: yesterday I drank yellow tail Chardonnay and ate a bowl of spaghetti
Meta started this discussion 9 years ago #63,607
it was my first meal and it was at 00:32
The Chardonnay was room temperature
Meta (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago, 19 seconds later[^] [v] #794,674
Three meat balls
Meta ? joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #794,675
bullshit meta wouldn't drink anything that fancy
Meta (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #794,676
@previous (Meta ?)
yellowtail is not fancy i was just cooking with it
Meta ? replied with this 9 years ago, 7 minutes later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #794,677
@previous (Meta)
he wouldn't even own anything that fancy, not even for cooking
Meta joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 14 hours later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #794,764
@previous (Meta ?)
Yeah, I only drink Cola from McDonald's. Sometimes, I get a diet too and mix them together because I'm very healthy.
↕