Topic: Rice
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #63,222
Rice is nice.
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 9 years ago, 40 seconds later[^] [v] #791,766
I like rice.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 13 minutes later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #791,767
No it isn't. In China they make it out of plastic.
Not mushy that way.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 15 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #791,770
@previous (B)
I like rice enough to try different kinds. I don't mind eating plastic. The rice there is only partially plastic, btw.
brie !kiTty82duI joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 7 minutes later, 36 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #791,774
@previous (A)
Rice isn't plastic. But in China it is.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 7 minutes later, 44 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #791,775
@791,770 (A)
> The rice there is only partially plastic, btw
Agree. Coincides because food in China, is only partially edible.
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 11 minutes later, 55 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #791,777
how come when you try to eat it, you feel not not eating after two bites
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #791,791
i love rice and I love my rice cooker
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 29 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #791,807
I only eat McDonalds McRice
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 27 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #791,817
I used to get those boxes of rice-a-roni...with the Asian style seasoning packets..
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 4 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #791,860
Feel it go in.
↕