Topic: Are we in the Era of Violence?
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #63,194
It sure feels like it. I am starting to long for the days of political correctness.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 26 minutes later[^] [v] #791,584
No.
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 58 seconds later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #791,585
it's called the holocene epoch
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #791,593
DasSheeple !nU./Wx5cRY joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 5 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #791,600
I'm glad things are getting more direct. I'd like to go out there and personally correct a few idiots myself. :)
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 years ago, 29 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #791,602
@previous (DasSheeple !nU./Wx5cRY)
> I'm glad things are getting more direct. I'd like to go out there and personally correct a few idiots myself. :)
It's hard to correct people when you were never correct.
DasSheeple !XPQqN0U9Ew joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #791,604
@previous (A)
Falling for the clones.
Also, I'd correct all idiots, not just a few ;)
↕