Topic: The Unofficial Minichan Gay Poll
brie !kGoudaMCFA started this discussion 9 years ago #63,177
Are you gay?
| Poll option |
Votes |
Percentage |
Graph |
| I'm not gay. |
7 |
50% |
|
| I'm a bit gay. |
5 |
36% |
|
| I'm half gay. |
1 |
7% |
|
| I'm almost completely gay. |
- |
0% |
|
| I'm completely gay. |
- |
0% |
|
| Trigger Warning: Not Sure. |
1 |
7% |
|
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 hours later[^] [v] #791,524
What the fuck does I'm a bit gay mean?
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 30 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #791,528
@previous (B)
I'm guessing maybe bi.....
Meta joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 5 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #791,578
Im gay lol
↕