Topic: I must die.
Green !BEERiVqJJw started this discussion 9 years ago #62,713
I must die and stop the curse. "The Green must die".
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #787,986
What curse?
brie !kGoudaMCFA joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 17 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #787,987
Green must live or we shall all perish!
Z !!CQHwQtG/0 joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 16 minutes later, 36 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #787,989
Well, yeah, but not anytime soon. The curse goes on either way, I fast forwarded.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #787,993
@787,986 (B)
> What curse?
either green dies or the demons who wish to control his mind and body prevail
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 15 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #787,995
Itt: dumb
↕