Topic: "racecar" spelled backwards spells racecar
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #62,611
That's why rednecks watch cars go fast, and make only left turns when they are stressed.
| Poll option |
Votes |
Percentage |
Graph |
| Awesome observation |
1 |
33% |
|
| I'm gonna pretend I think this is a lame observation but secretly I'm gonna repeat this fact at some point and claim I discovered it |
2 |
67% |
|
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 18 minutes later[^] [v] #787,137
Stressed on no desserts.
FuckAlms !vX8K53rFBI joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #787,157
Satan oscillate my metallic sonatas.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #787,174
@previous (FuckAlms !vX8K53rFBI)
> Satan oscillate my metallic sonatas.
wow I've never heard that one
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 15 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #787,178
@787,157 (FuckAlms !vX8K53rFBI)
Fuck off back to Tinychan pedoscum mucsodep nahcynit ot kcab ffo kcuf
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 20 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #787,184
@previous (E)
You seem upset
FuckAlms !vX8K53rFBI replied with this 9 years ago, 34 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #787,186
@787,178 (E)
Mad as fuckcuf daM
Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 56 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #787,201
@previous (FuckAlms !vX8K53rFBI)
You missed out the "sa".
↕